Updates for a Neverwinter Nights 2 Module

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Getting Closer

Monday I did a test run through but found a show stopper about half way through. This was a little un-nerving and bothered me all the next day at work. I was afraid it was going to take for ever to find bug. Fortunately, it was a waypoint with a duplicate tag in another area that was keeping a cutscene from firing.

So now, All I have left to do is dream up the final battle, then start testing for polish, and spelling, ect. I need to review and probably add some journal entries, so no one is standing around going, "what am I supposed to do again?"

Then I get to look for a beta tester. The final mod should be at least 4 to 5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

Houston, TX, United States