Updates for a Neverwinter Nights 2 Module

Thursday, April 2, 2009

A little break.


But I did manage to get some things done last night. I blame my lack of progress on beer! He he. I think I over did it this weekend.

Finished reading Elminster, Making of a Mage, the other night. I really enjoyed it. I'm having a lot of fun reading all these books about Faruen. Next up is The Crystal Shard, by RA Salvatore. This will be my 5th (I think) Drizzt book.

I think I'm going to go to the FR Wiki and look at the timeline and maps etc. Then I can add dates to diaries, books and journals. I can also do a better description of the location of Elton.

Well that's it for now. Does anyone read this stuff? It doesn't matter, I think it's helping me stay focused, plus a little time away from the job during the day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

Houston, TX, United States