Updates for a Neverwinter Nights 2 Module

Monday, March 23, 2009


I've been making pretty good progress. Mostly right now I'm just working on the mechanics. Cut scenes, small scripts and such, to make things work.

Yep, I'm a newb! I just recently figured out how to set variables on NPC's and actually make them do stuff!! I also figured out how to get the merchant to buy stuff from the Pc. Just some little things that I discovered along the way.

So progress marches forward. If I can put around 3 to 4 hours into it everyday I should be done in a couple of months. Hopefully this will lead to about 5 hours of game play.

Which leads me to a question. Why is this so addictive? I suppose it's the satisfaction you get from building (creating) something. It's also solving the mystery of "Why doesn't this work!!" But mostly , the biggest reward, I think, is if you tell a relatively good story and people like it.

I just saw the add image button, maybe I'll post some screenies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

Houston, TX, United States