Updates for a Neverwinter Nights 2 Module

Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's been a long five months

I think I'm ready to upload to the vault.
I have implemented a simple death system. No more re spawns, just load game or main menu.
I couldn't get the 'On client enter' script to work so I went back to the generic trigger. The on Client Enter script kept setting the variables back to there original setting. I guess I need more scripting lessons! ha! The pc will load into the trigger, I hope this doesn't cause any problems. It works on my computer anyways! :)

I changed the clerics alignment to lawful good, he used to be chaotic evil and worshipped Try. LOL.
I worked on the Moonwatch hills a little more. I'm going to try to smooth out a few jagged edges first.

I think I have it set up, so towards the end the player should have a good enough idea on what to do and where to go.

After a few minor adjustments, I'm going to upload to the vault as a beta and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

Houston, TX, United States