Updates for a Neverwinter Nights 2 Module

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Feedback

I am so fortunate that some people were willing to set there personal time aside and test my module. The feedback that I recieved is awsome! They found some bugs and gave me suggestions. This gives me time to fix the bugs, add a little more polish. The thought of it being on the vault with a lot of bugs while people are steadily downloading and voting, ect . . . LOL well, not good.

The actual bug list is pretty short too. Theres two triggers that start conversations that loop. I just need to set the variable that fires the script to keep it from doing it twice. eg. "MarkAsDone"

Three people said that the interiors are really good but the exteriors need some work. This I expected. Exterior are still not exactly my not my area of expertise, but I'm still going to practice making them.

Depending how soon I can go in and make the fixes, I should be ready to release in about a week or two.

The people that tested this mod are Heroes!! They should have a holiday named after em, and free beer for life!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Hilltop. I´m glad of seeing people like you doing interesting adventures.

    Could you tell us something about it (companions, world map, etc...)

    Good luck with your mod and I desire you a great success.

    Juan Valera

    Juan Valera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Juan! I'm going to have to write a synopsis pretty soon. But,

    Theres no world map. Right now it's just a mod and not a campaign. Thats probably the very next thing I'm going to dive into though. Not anything real big, just enough so I can learn about it.

    A few posts down theres a map, that shows the general area in Forgotten Realms, where the adventure takes place.

    The companions? I dont have Soz yet, so you'll be stuck with what I give ya! LOL, sorry :) But its your typical crew, Fighter, Sorceror, rogue, ect . ..

    Thank you for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

Houston, TX, United States