Updates for a Neverwinter Nights 2 Module

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Almost there

Last night I worked on an on client enter script thats sets some variables and adds the first journal entry (Instead of using a trigger) I just need to set a conditional so it only fires once. I was loosing my sanity because a conversation (all of a sudden) quit working! LOL I think I finally got it working.

I also modified a companions conversation slightly.

I'm getting close (hopefully) to taking out all the debug messages. Removing DeBug man or make him "script hidden". And then putting on the vault.

Oh yeah! Almost forgot. I did some work on an Exterior area. (Moonwatch Hills) Now whether I improved it or made it worse, I do not know. I will test it out tonight and see.

1 comment:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

Houston, TX, United States