Updates for a Neverwinter Nights 2 Module

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm finishing up the background dialogs of the companions and NPC's. I'm still working on the end fight and a few bugs. I'm getting very close to beta testing. I wonder how that will go. I wonder how I will go about it? It's 4 hours + long so it has to be tested before releasing to the vault. I really don't want to have to scramble at the last minute to fix bugs.
I wonder if anyone will even be interested in testing this creation of mine? One can only hope. Now! Back to more important matters! Alas! My tankard of ale grows warm with each passing moment! Onward, I say, to the hang over that awaits me on the morrow!
Mondays at work are always the best! :D Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

Houston, TX, United States